We strongly believe that a whole lot of magic happens when talent, process (or science) and technology come together. And we constantly seek those who can make this happen.
If this sounds exciting, read on to discover the opportunities awaiting you...
- 11-15 years of experience. Preferably an Engineer MBA. Engineer. PG in Computers. Or PG in design from top tier institutes.
- Strong business focus. Proven experience in leading a large team of animators, developers, and asset artists.
- Worked on game development technologies like Unity3D, Unreal
- Possess working knowledge of industry standard software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Motion Builder, Houdini, Cinema 4D.
- Demonstrated ability to support full animation pipelines – from pre-production to asset and technical teams both in animation and in-engine.
- Interest and experience in at least two aspects of game technology development (audio, 3D, animation, gameplay, UI, network and tools.
- Team leadership - hiring, building and developing talent.
- Strong revenue focus.
- Collaborative work style.
- High quality orientation – a desire to produce outstanding output at all times.
- A proven ability to start up new initiatives from early stages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional presentation and leadership skills.