As an executive team member, you will be part of a creative production team that is
responsible for designing online advertising for global media / retail companies. You will
work under the guidance of your team leader / creative visualizer to produce online ads
for customers based on a creative brief, which will include compliance to client
standards. You will be working in a dynamic, environment where turnaround times will
range from 4 hours to 12 hours.
- To interpret and understand instructions sent by client
- Edit raw video footage and add effects & elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Develop motion graphics (2D) for product illustrations, logos, and websites etc.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s
best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Complete assigned work within established deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- 2D Animator
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Animator
- Interface Designing
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- 2+ years’ experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree is a must; Preference would be given to candidates holding
Bachelor’s degree in multimedia / web development / graphic design / fine arts /
BFA / MFA or, similar courses
- Proficiency in video creation / editing skills are a must
Opportunity to working in a fast paced Sales Support team where individuals within the team are responsible to contact Advertisers for ad material, resolve query, fulfilling content upload and getting them approved promptly to fulfill the sales process. Working closely within the team, production and client support teams the individual is expected to ensure clients get the best experience. This role requires excellent client communication, quick thinking and awesome task prioritization.
Required Skills or Skills to Develop:
- Processes sales leads through to fulfillment process
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Exerts attention to detail and provide quality solutions and prompt resolutions for our clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- High level of integrity in usage & highest degree of accuracy of the information in the workflow and CRM systems
- Ensure minimum to no revenue loss to the Publisher
- Develops and implementation of innovative business ideas to reduce cost per ad by identifying opportunities to minimize revision rates.
- Client management expertise
- Flexible and adaptable
- Clear communicator
- Effective problem solver
- Patient and empathetic
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively with multiple deadlines
- People Person, Time Oriented, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Consumer Relations, Consumer Complaints, Crisis Management, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
As a Copywriter, you are required to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words
will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail, can grasp project
requirements quickly and offer valuable insight.
Experience / Education
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g.
email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Degree in marketing, English, journalism or related field